Castill

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I have seen the pattern of maps on VSH. Crevice , Skyhigh , Weapons Depot. and warehouse. And what I call cancer, Millitary Area so small ,yet so overplayed. This is not the first time I have made a suggestion and I learned from the last one. People want a large, fun , well balanced map. Now vsh_estate_beta is the one we have been looking for. I has has the area for tons of fun (and If added I will hunt the booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) it has enough area for hale to get out of most traps and best of them all it has a layout that is easy to understand.
543b27a3b6847.jpg
543b27ade8b60.jpg

Here's the link: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/183156

Reactions: Dreama

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know there are a bunch of overplayed maps but.. I really don't like the look of this map. Sorry. -1

Castill

Well think about it Mr.Cr33p3r the map has the potential. I would recomend at least trying it out on a private server.

Nava

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's a new map that looks like it'd be a breather from the other overplayed maps in the rotation. +1

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's a new map that looks like it'd be a breather from the other overplayed maps in the rotation. +1
You could also vote for the maps that aren't played that often since I'm sure there's plenty.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You say you want this map added so that there's a larger variety of maps. What you're forgetting is that there's a large list of unused maps. It's just that people choose a select number of maps and stick within that cycle without choosing any new maps from that large list of maps. What should happen is that the map is chosen randomly so that the maps that aren't played that often are forced to be played. That way, you get to play on maps you haven't been on and the same maps don't get played over and over again. They could start a vote to change the map but it's not always going to go through. Unless it's a really bad map. Either way, adding more maps isn't going to make it better. Getting people to choose maps that aren't in the usual cycle of maps is the answer.

Terrapieseven

Uncharitable Spy
maybe playing one of the other 30 maps in the rotation might help
skial really just needs to prevent maps that have been played recently from being nominated again
remove desk 2015

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
most humans are naturally afraid of change. hence why people usually don't want new maps added, unless it's something fantastic and original.

Castill

Anyway since this map wont be added :/ . Well thanks for at least trying but uh, they if you want to us try the +30 maps you say they are put a cooldown. Then between me and Mr.Terrapieseven there would be shuch a thing as map rotation. Thanks anyway!

Bottiger

Administrator
The past 2 maps are already excluded from everything except nominate, where the last map is excluded. I do not feel like it is a good idea to block any more as it'll probably make people quit.

These are our settings.

sm_umc_endvote_mapexclude 2
sm_umc_rtv_mapexclude 2
sm_umc_vc_mapexclude 2
sm_umc_nominate_mapexclude 1
sm_umc_playerlimit_mapexclude 2