Ninjassassin509

Unremarkable User
I think that the map tc_hydro should be in the Skial servers, because not many people know it exists and should find out. Also, I am one of the many people that hate random crits. I think there should be servers that don't have them on Skial. All you have to do is type "tf_weapon_criticals 0" into the server.cfg and save it before launching the server. If you could please take both of these issues into concideration, it would be greatly appreciated.

- Ninjassassin509

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1. I hate hydro
2. Even though random crits drive me nuts some times you get more of chance the more damage you deal. So it's like a reward. It's off in competitive play because they want to set a normalized playing field.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
while Total Control is an interesting concept, there's a reason only one official map exists: it's too fucking long

the only reason people play Hydro is for the general achievement, and that can be done in LAN play (Create Server) with no other players

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
tc_hydro is the only fucking map that always, ALWAYS end up in a stalemate or a rapefest. It sucks fucking balls.