• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Waddling duK

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hello all, i would like to say thank you, this is the first community on TF2 that has some respectable reg's who have helped me make the long-overdue switch from TFC to TF2.. so for that i thank you all.

I have been playing a week on my laptop and frequent the NY 2fort and dustbowl servers, but i recently tried to d/l it to my PC that i just set up. Everything went smooth and fast until i troed opening the game. The entire screen has been rotated to the left and it seems to be zoomed in 100x.. i cant navigate the screen and have to ctrl+alt+delete to just get out of it.. Not a clue what to do, so any help is appreciated. I just wanna mow yous down with ole painless™

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Sure, not sure how to.. i'll snap it with my phone and post it here if possible, one moment
Just press f12 and then scroll down on the tf2 library page, and click on screenshots. Then click on the picture and publish it.

after you press f12 click on "view screenshot library" at the bottom of the page. Then click on pic and publish it.
9DOFqs0.png