Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I had used to be a youtube up loader fanatic a few months back and all of my productions have come to a stand still due to upload speed and the fact it takes a long time to upload them. Now that I have traded my strange machine for the grand theft auto complete I can now finish the gta series all on one system.

Now lets get down to the point. I am a cheap bastard when it comes to recording soft wear that dose not lag me game as I'm playing and is free. What I was wanting to know is what recording soft wear is completely free and still records voice overs as I play the game and has good quality when it comes to watching them.

Another question is when I record with bandy cam and I have my lap top hooked up to my 42" led hisens TV via HDMI why would my voice overs not work when I record. Any suggestions or advice would be fine if you guys have one.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I used to be a youtube uploader fanatic a few months ago. All of my productions have come to a standstill due to upload speed and the fact it takes a long time to upload videos. Now that I have traded my strange machina for GTA complete, I can now finish the GTA series all on one system.

Now, let's get down to the point. I am a cheap bastard when it comes to recording software that does not lag my game as I'm playing and is free. What I want to know is what recording software is completely free and still records voice-overs as I play the game and has good quality playback?

Another question is when I record with bandy cam and I have my laptop hooked up to my 42" led hisens TV via HDMI, why would my voice overs not work when I record? Any suggestions or advice would be fine if you guys have any.

Now lets get down to the point. I am a cheap bastard when it comes to recording soft wear that dose not lag me game as I'm playing and is free. What I was wanting to know is what recording soft wear is completely free and still records voice overs as I play the game and has good quality when it comes to watching them.

I know that you want a free option, but do please at least think over on getting Fraps, it's pretty much the best tool you can have to record gameplay.

But for a free alternative, I'm pretty sure that Xfire has the ability to record, and that software is free to use. There's also Camstudio that is viable.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I know that you want a free option, but do please at least think over on getting Fraps, it's pretty much the best tool you can have to record gameplay.

But for a free alternative, I'm pretty sure that Xfire has the ability to record, and that software is free to use. There's also Camstudio that is viable.
I will give both a try right now. I am starting out with Grand theft auto 3 until I can work the bugs out of the first 2.