Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It won't let me donate :(

image.png

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
It appears as if the donation page is out of sync with the internet or something? My Steam Profile link doesn't work either.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
what pinker said. it worked for me. dont reload the page open a new one up and paste it in this time

Bottiger

Administrator
You will need to enable javascript. There will be text to the right telling you if Steam is down or the profile is invalid.
EqcbvsY.png

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Get rid of the "/" at the end of your profile link. Notice how the one botty posted has no / at the end.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
The / meant a directory while the lack of one was a filename. Hence if you were looking for example.com/example.html dont include the / as it would return a 404 while example.com/ should end in a / to speed up the process as one without it would result in a redirect process. The Internet treats them as different pages. However it doesnt matter :p

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I always get this if I leave in the "/"
-snip-
Soon as I remove it..
-snip-
It's moving the little bar that shows where you are typing that does it. Try putting in your URL again(with the /) and then hit the left arrow key to move it back one letter. Ought to work, has when I've tried it.