BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
So I'm in charge of my friend tonight (graduated from our course and in the squadron now), he's already pretty blitzed, and passed outish. He wants to head to the strip club around midnight, thing is its 8 now. Whats the call here fella's?

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
yeah, skip the drunken debauchery.

It'll save you from answering some awkward questions posed by you're (future) kids when they see the pictures you're buddies took of you and posted on the internet
Of the three times I've ever been to a strip club, two of them were with my father. Actually not that awkward, but probably because my brother was a lapdance begging dollar-bill dispenser. LOL

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
let him sleep

tell him he went to the club and he was just too drunk to remember

douse his face with piss.

LuuckyShot

Truly Feared Pyro
Follow these steps:
1. Get Money
2. Get Bitches
3. Party like theres no tommorow.
4. After party sex. Use a condom (optional)
5. Morning Sex
6. ???
7. Leave the hoes.
8. Profit.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
We ended up going when his ass woke up. Definitely one of the better strip clubs i've been to as far as girls go. Although 30$ for a lap dance is fucking retarded when its only for one song, and there are places that do it for 20$ for 3 songs. BUT, I had fun, strippers are always fun. Thanks for your colorful comments guys :D

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
We ended up going when his ass woke up. Definitely one of the better strip clubs i've been to as far as girls go. Although 30$ for a lap dance is fucking retarded when its only for one song, and there are places that do it for 20$ for 3 songs. BUT, I had fun, strippers are always fun. Thanks for your colorful comments guys :D
No problem. :)