• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

chum

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't know where to go to report a cheater so i thought maybe i would go here. So a mygot cheater joined one of the turbine servers today and started micspamming. We had kicked him from the server but i think that the moderators should be cautious and permaban him instead. For your convinience i linked a youtube video and the steam profile. (I got the video linked and got their steam id.)

here's their steam id: STEAM_0:1:51219017

Last edited:

chum

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't know where to go to report a cheater so i thought maybe i would go here. So a mygot cheater joined one of the turbine servers today and started micspamming. We had kicked him from the server but i think that the moderators should be cautious and permaban him instead. I can't link the video or steam profile for proof.

i will try to find a way to link the video

chum

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't know where to go to report a cheater so i thought maybe i would go here. So a mygot cheater joined one of the turbine servers today and started micspamming. We had kicked him from the server but i think that the moderators should be cautious and permaban him instead. I can't link the video or steam profile for proof.
i need to have made 2 posts in order to insert a link.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They can see the video, do you have his steam ID?

I search stats for the name and found a guy but it might not have been the correct one.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I wish you would have been able to spectate said person. Your video really only shows mic spam. Nothing as far as cheating. I do know of the cheating group (mygot) as I’ve ran into them on casual servers a lot over the past few weeks. However, I would need more solid evidence to verify if this was one of those bots and not some kid thinking it would be funny to act like a bot.