Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I thought you were going to make skins for TF2items, but I got confused.
It would help me, I dont forcibly require payment, but if you want to give me a few things, have at it. Could motivate me to get it done before others though.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Blu hoovy finished.

7ygVi.png
G6EHx.png

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Bump: Updated first post.

Wait.
Users found this page by searching for:
  1. minecraft.exe

2. give someone muttonchops

3. lokalisointitiedostot päivitetty
"Give someone muttonchops" oh god thats great

Twizzler_Lord

Unremarkable User
Hey, I do a lot of RP'ing for Minecraft and require custom skins occasionally. Right now I'm fine, but would you be able to help me out some time in the future? Your skins look great and I would love to be able to have a unique skin somebody made for me. Thanks!

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hey, I do a lot of RP'ing for Minecraft and require custom skins occasionally. Right now I'm fine, but would you be able to help me out some time in the future? Your skins look great and I would love to be able to have a unique skin somebody made for me. Thanks!
After this has come to my attention from Blade, just the sight of this just makes me shudder in pain. I faintly remember making these skins just for giggles, but the fact that you "Roleplay" somehow in MC just makes me cringe. I do appreciate the compliments, but i'm never going to do this again. That, and the fact that you just necro-bumped a post from OVER A YEAR AGO on a forum I quit using, relating to the subject to a game I quit playing, all I want to know is how the hell you found this, and why you bothered posting!

Reactions: Blade D_Hero

Twizzler_Lord

Unremarkable User
After this has come to my attention from Blade, just the sight of this just makes me shudder in pain. I faintly remember making these skins just for giggles, but the fact that you "Roleplay" somehow in MC just makes me cringe. I do appreciate the compliments, but i'm never going to do this again. That, and the fact that you just necro-bumped a post from OVER A YEAR AGO on a forum I quit using, relating to the subject to a game I quit playing, all I want to know is how the hell you found this, and why you bothered posting!
I just realized it said April 2nd 2012. My bad :P I didn't realize that you didn't make skins anymore, and that's fine. Thank you for reading my post however. (By the way all I did was google minecraft skin shops and this came up)

Status
Not open for further replies.