Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Servers:
DUSTBOWL+ | EU
DUSTBOWL | EU 3
DEGROOT+ | EU (sometimes)
SAXTON HALE | EU

HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1617124

Time Zone: I play from 4:00 PM(GMT +3) for couple of hours.

Will you get mad if you lose admin: Not at all.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?: sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:39164042" 30 "obvious aimbot"

Admin Experience: I have been admin on a CS-Source zombie server for more than a year.

Additional Information: I am 20 years old and have been playing TF2 since a year. Started playing on Skial servers 4 months ago.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We don't really go and ask people if you'd be a good admin, you have to ask them to pledge for you here on the forum.

Mr. Socko

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
We don't really go and ask people if you'd be a good admin, you have to ask them to pledge for you here on the forum.
I really don't know who to ask as I don't have players, who I play with on Skial servers, in my friend list.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
I really don't know who to ask as I don't have players, who I play with on Skial servers, in my friend list.
If you've made a positive enough impact on the server, you shouldn't need to have them on your friends list.

Just pop onto one you frequent and ask if some people will come over and support you.

Zombie(NL)

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
as a regular player on dustbowl+|EU ik know him.
he is a good player, never cause any problems.

+1

Mr. Socko

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I would like to withdraw my admin application due to not being able to give enough time and may not play at all after February because of studies.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you can do 1 of 2 things, not post in it again, or have a mode lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.