• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I giggled at "scout mains." I don't have a problem with mini sentries, it's just a generally disliked tactic. It isn't a big issue to go soldier or demo and take care of them and grief the engi until he stops.

Yes, but you are a pyro main, and they can be impossible to kill since you have such a short range.

Play HL if you don't want nerds bitching at you for Minis.

Comp players still bitch about minis and dumb weapons.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
cinic use minisentry
i use minisentry
cinic talk shit about minisentry use
wat r u doin

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Jc7MxVb.png

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yes, but you are a pyro main, and they can be impossible to kill since you have such a short range.

Comp players still bitch about minis and dumb weapons.

I'm not disputing their inconvenience, just saying I don't rage about them. I was just trying to explain to this fellow why people might be upset at him or his lady friend for using them.

Reactions: Void

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's like with heavies with five anally-inserted medics. Yes, if you go demo or spy there's no problem, but that's still something no one should ever have to deal with because it's too easy and very cheap if done right.

It's like with heavies with five anally-inserted medics. Yes, if you go demo or spy there's no problem, but that's still something no one should ever have to deal with because it's too easy and very cheap if done right.

That's cause the game is balanced for team game. You shouldn't engage an Heavy with five medics alone, but either get help from your team or use the inability of the opposite team to separate to clear objections. Just use their slowness of a Heavy with five medics to your advantage.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
That's cause the game is balanced for team game. You shouldn't engage an Heavy with five medics alone, but either get help from your team or use the inability of the opposite team to separate to clear objections. Just use their slowness of a Heavy with five medics to your advantage.

You can't expect anything near that in pubs

You can't expect anything near that in pubs

Nobody will take you seriously if you speak of imbalance if your experience is solely pubs.

That's like if someone told you Void rays should be nerfed, but their only experience is 2v2...

But seriously, void rays. Build them. They are fucking awesome. Promise. Just A-move and sit back!

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Nobody will take you seriously if you speak of imbalance if your experience is solely pubs.

That's like if someone told you Void rays should be nerfed, but their only experience is 2v2...

But seriously, void rays. Build them. They are fucking awesome. Promise. Just A-move and sit back!
I said nothing about imbalance. I just shouldn't have to try on a pub at all. Having to make an effort takes the fun out of pubbing.