ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I logged in today to find my House in Kryptos to be griefed. There are holes in the floor, the stairs are gone, and the upper level has been cleared out. At first, I thought it was a wayward Creeper explosion, but after confirmation from ModSeven and Meiru, I have been the victim of a griefing. My Chests were cleared, then destroyed. They agree that I've been looted. Also, someone has trashed the Wheat Fields in Skialingrad, and Trees were spammed in Jaydee. ModSeven and Meiru can confirm this. Steam currently isn't letting me take Screenshots, but you can travel to Kryptos and see the damage yourself.

bobrobert001

Unremarkable User
My friend felix (felixDxDxD) griefed the server for some reason which im not sure about (he's saying he's doing it cuz its crap). He planted Jay Dee ful of tree's, stole alot of stuff and somehow found tnt (not sure how) and bombed the server. He also wanted to burn down the bridge, but luckily fire was disabled. He has already been takin care of, but next time when you have tnt in a chest, pls ask an admin to lock it for you!

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
My friend felix (felixDxDxD) griefed the server for some reason which im not sure about (he's saying he's doing it cuz its crap). He planted Jay Dee ful of tree's, stole alot of stuff and somehow found tnt (not sure how) and bombed the server. He also wanted to burn down the bridge, but luckily fire was disabled. He has already been takin care of, but next time when you have tnt in a chest, pls ask an admin to lock it for you!
So he's the one who TNTed my home. Can we get a Ban on this Guy?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
COUGH RISEN COUGH

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
No one fucks with Anya and my city without permission.
Removal from Whitelist requested.
Thanks CiNiC. ModSeven and I have a Temporary Home in Skialingrad Inn for now, but as soon as more people get Online, I'll need some help rebuilding my Home.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
COUGH RISEN COUGH
I admit, I had some TNT in my chest before it was locked, however, I was told TNT was disabled, so I thought hiding my chest was enough.
I'll remove any TNT I have on me next time I log on.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Well my House has been rebuilt, and completely refurbished. Felix connected a couple of times, but got thrown in Jail by JD I believe.