◄Matt Hax►

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Alright, I'm selling my Minecraft account because I'm bored of the game and just flat out hate it. After 1.8 it just wasn't the same...
Anyway, the account Username is EpicMattHax.
If you want to buy it, add me. I'd like to get the items first and then give the password. Also, if I accept your offer and you'd like the password changed, tell me. Also, if there is a way to change the email, I can do that too.
If there's anything else you'd like to know about my account or anything just ask.
B/O: 16 keys.
C/O:

[Gmod.biZ]Jorginator [NoR]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I can give you a WoW account worth 105 dollars. It has everything up to Wrath of Lichking, but not Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. But then I want 75 dollars and the account, as this game is worth a lot more than a minecraft account.
I can also give you a steam game worth max 15 dollars.

]-rMeS-[ Chaossneaky

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I can give you a WoW account worth 105 dollars. It has everything up to Wrath of Lichking, but not Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. But then I want 75 dollars and the account, as this game is worth a lot more than a minecraft account.
I can also give you a steam game worth max 15 dollars.
How is it worth 105 dollars? I know fully maxed accounts with cata before MoP that sold for about 200, why would yours be 105? Care to explain? or atleast show proof of it. Screenshots.