Walter White [Middleman]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello everybody on the steam community! I'm new on middleman, but if you need me I'm here! Of course I will start of small to get some +rep!
So if you need a middleman for some small trading, be sure to add me :)
To ensure it's me, I have 1000+ hours played on Garry's Mod.

If needed, I will let you add me on skype, and will tell my personal information (If that's what it takes for you to trust me)
I was raised well, so I simply can't scam, I would feel too damn bad about it. It's simply not worth it! Well, thanks for me! Have a great day / night.
I will not take any sort of payment for this.

Walter White [Middleman]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
That's the thing, I don't.. But you gotta start somewhere, right? This account have been a member of steam since 26/6-2012...
Of course I would start with small trades, but I doubt that anyone will ever come to me for middlemanning, since I have 0 rep.
I only want to help.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's the thing, I don't.. But you gotta start somewhere, right? This account have been a member of steam since 26/6-2012...
Of course I would start with small trades, but I doubt that anyone will ever come to me for middlemanning, since I have 0 rep.
I only want to help.
Go do some smaller trades and have the person give you rep (for example, on skial.) Once you have enough you will be more trusted. You don't start with middlemanning, you start with basic trades.
The reason my backpack is empty is that I often gift my friends stuff on their birthdays :) Usually CSGO Skins and Tf2 weapons and so on..
my birthday

Walter White [Middleman]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Oh, I have done lots of trades! :D But I've never asked for rep.. Yeah, I never knew how to start with middlemanning xD Thanks for the help man!
Edit: Where do they +rep on skial?

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
There's actually an application for Skial middlemen. Which is then marked on SteamRep if you get accepted.

This is probably not the best community to start being a middleman on as its not really a small community?
You should probably just get as many trades as you can, get a sourceop rep page, make big trades there, after you've got smaller rep, etc. The process is a lot longer than just saying "I want to middleman!"

Walter White [Middleman]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well, couldn't some of you just pm me if you need a middleman? Just for small trades? and then give rep? Since the people I trade with just remove me directly after the trade.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just so you know reputation on your steam profile is useless. If you want to build reputation do it on a website, like skial or SourceOp.

Last edited:

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
I mean, it's nice to see people taking the initiative to help in the trading community, although you have only played tf2 for 62 hours and you're inventory is not that large. These aren't problems, more or less factors some people use to judge whether you are trustworthy or not, especially when you have little or no reputation. As suggested, look into getting more rep from trading, and after a while of establishing yourself in the trading community focus on mm-ing if you would like.

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Exactly what Vincenzo said.

I feel like +reps shouldn't account for so much though. You can get pages of rep easily through small trades, right?

Last edited: