Musixiem

Scarcely Lethal Noob
How often would you be available to trade?:
It depends on my work schedule, but I can definitely trade anywhere from 8:00pm EST to 12pm EST. I can provide a work schedule for the week to let you know exactly when I am available.
What country do you live in?:
The United States
What is the highest value trade you have completed so far (with risk, or without, list both)?:
Currently at 3 keys. Direct trade with 3 keys for a C.A.P.P.E.R. (Overpay)
Do you have any prior middleman experiences?:
None besides those done with friends. This will be considered my first official experience. It is difficult finding places to properly act as a middleman for trades. If denied, any recommendations for some are much appreciated.
You're middleman'ing a trade, and the seller claims to have not received the money after the buyer says he sent it. How do you proceed?:
I would ask for confirmation, via a screenshot (with unnecessary personal information excluded), from parties, so that I can see both the input, and the output of the transaction. And if it turns out that it actually went through, I'll first confirm that the money was sent to the correct address, and if it was, I will know that the seller is attempting to scam the buyer. Other than that, it's a simple trade of the sellers item to the buyer, and the trade is complete.
The buyer and seller are negotiating between Steam items, and items from a non-Steam game. How do you handle this transactin?:
Well, that's not a very good situation to be in, nor is it really a good idea to be dealing with non-Steam items/games. I also believe that it is against SteamRep rules, so I definitely do not want to be violating this.
The seller is a tagged scammer on SteamRep. While it's impossible for him to rip anybody off if you're effectively middlemanning, do you still proceed with the transaction? If so, how? What about pending reports, or caution tags?:
I feel that every player deserves at least a little bit of trust, regardless of their actions. However, middleman'ing a trade with a scammer involved is not one of my exceptions. They knew what they were doing with their trades, no mistakes involved.
Do you have any form of reputation? Be it a rep thread or feedback on a trading site?:
Besides a +rep on my profile, which doesn't mean much to the experienced user, I have none. I had hoped that this would be my chance to gain reputation by becoming a listed middleman, so I can improve the trading experience of each party. Once again, recommendations for building reputation are much appreciated.
Why should you represent Skial's community of traders on SteamRep?:
Well, it's important to understand that this isn't really for yourself. You're basically applying to ensure the safety of other people's goods. You have the responsibility of carrying out a fair and accurate trade, and what you're doing is not only helping your reputation grow, but you're creating a safer trading environment for the people you associate yourself with. I want to thank you for reading my application. And one final time, if you have any constructive critique, or extra information on where to go for things like this, please do post this. I'd appreciate it greatly.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Due to your lack of experience, both in the trading and middleman department, as well as a new account and a concern of your availability, I'm going to be declining this application.