Guielez

Scarcely Lethal Noob
How often would you be available to trade?:
At least 12 hours per day and more
What country do you live in?:
Bulgaria
What is the highest value trade you have completed so far (with risk, or without, list both)?:
Karambit Slaughter Factory New ( 340 Euro )
Do you have any prior middleman experiences?:
Yeah, I have. I have helped a lot of friends among friends and friends' friends
You're middleman'ing a trade, and the seller claims to have not received the money after the buyer says he sent it. How do you proceed?:
First I will ask for a screenshot to be sure that he is not lying. If he is saying the truth the trade would not be able to proceed and I will return the items to the seller.
The buyer and seller are negotiating between Steam items, and items from a non-Steam game. How do you handle this transactin?:
I will instantly check the non-steam items' price and I will see is it a try of scamming or it is a legit trade. Of course, I will need a screenshot to be sure did the seller have received his items.
The seller is a tagged scammer on SteamRep. While it's impossible for him to rip anybody off if you're effectively middlemanning, do you still proceed with the transaction? If so, how? What about pending reports, or caution tags?:
When he is tagged as a scammer maybe I will still help them with the trade but I will keep in mind that he is reported for scammer. He cannot trick me because I know all of the scam methods. If I feel a try for scam the trade won't be completed and he would be reported again.
Do you have any form of reputation? Be it a rep thread or feedback on a trading site?:
Sadly no
Why should you represent Skial's community of traders on SteamRep?:
Because I am guy who loves helping people in their troubles and stuff. I hate scammers at all. Not only in Steam I mean at all. I am a person who hates the injustice over the world. It doesn't make sense to me and the scammed guy will feel awful because he had earned his money legally and he had been scammed. I was scammed before 3 years and I know the feelings. I started hating scamming from then.

Xerʘ

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+0

Due to no Rep. For the future, you should ask for +Rep after finishing successful transactions. It makes it a lot easier for others to trust you.

Regarding "You're middle man'ing a trade, and the seller claims to have not received the money after the buyer says he sent it. How do you proceed?" question, are you asking for a screenshot from both parties or just the receiver of the money?

GL. :blush:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Declining:
  1. No reputation whatsoever, really hard to judge without that.
  2. Less than 24 hours and is already asking how long it takes for an application to process: http://imgur.com/aug1b5F
  3. Middlemen should never middleman for items that are off the steam platform, that's nonsensical.
  4. Willing to middleman for scammers, something middleman, especially official ones, should never do