Cypteur

Mildly Menacing Medic
micspammers, they can make you laugh or make you annoyed. i'm a micspammer myself, and i love micspamming on skial servers

but why do they get muted by admins? doesn't !ignore exist? doesn't the tf2 mute system exist? doesn't the vote system exist?
i've read the rules thrice already and i haven't seen anything on micspamming, unless there was some listed rule that somehow applied to micspamming or something

so yeah just a simple question

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
micspammers, they can make you laugh or make you annoyed. i'm a micspammer myself, and i love micspamming on skial servers

but why do they get muted by admins? doesn't !ignore exist? doesn't the tf2 mute system exist? doesn't the vote system exist?
i've read the rules thrice already and i haven't seen anything on micspamming, unless there was some listed rule that somehow applied to micspamming or something

On trade servers, micspam isn't allowed. Anywhere else is up to a server vote, unless it's earrape.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper

You're a mic spammer wondering why you get muted by admins. You think you're really funny filling the entire server's ears with that shit

catgirl dumpster

TF2 Admin
Contributor
OwO here's a thought how about you make some friends, get yourself a discord server and then you can SPAM ur obnoxiously loud soundboarddd in the voice chat!
shouldn't be too hard to accomplish~ since there's frickton of dweebs out there who are micspam enthusiasts :)

beats seeking validation from randos on tf2 servers by micspamming!

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
OwO here's a thought how about you make some friends, get yourself a discord server and then you can SPAM ur obnoxiously loud soundboarddd in the voice chat!
shouldn't be too hard to accomplish~ since there's frickton of dweebs out there who are micspam enthusiasts :)

beats seeking validation from randos on tf2 servers by micspamming!
one of the most passive-aggressive comments i've seen. nice.

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
As long as you don't play earrape or racist shit you can do whatever you want, the rest is up the server's opinion.

Reactions: Trillium