• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Should I be unbanned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mein Kampfy Chair

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi this is Mein Kampfy Chair. I was fooling around in your us fortwars server today and got banned. Roman was the admin who banned me. I don't know why. He claims griefing??? Am I not allowed to destroy props??? Isn't that the point of the game? I think there was racial intentions behind it. I was repeatedly called a nigger and told to gtfo and get a job. I'm not even black. So please, unban me and stop this abusive admin before more harm is done.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
You were destroying your own team's props during setup. When you left, they rejoiced.

Reactions: Doki

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Also, I was watching you as a spectator. You even played dumb after I kicked you.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I don't like your name. It's offensive. Since you use the name "Mein Kampf" you probably know where it comes from and what the book refers to. Nothing to be laugh about or to satirize
Adding the "y" to it doesn't make it any better.

Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I contacted Roman when I saw this guy douching it up on fortwars. He ruined 2 rounds for us by destroying our props

MAL

Mildly Menacing Medic
He was destroying all the props.. stairs, cement blocks, reinforcements. I vote keep banned. Everyone asked him to stop but he kept going for a good 15 minutes until we had no more base, I heard no racial comments. Roman when he joined warned him, kicked him from the server and immediately upon rejoining he started again. Ban is well deserved.

Mein Kampfy Chair

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's me vs an admin cluster-fuck. How am I supposed to win? I do have to say you guys are more mature than other groups. One time I was ip banned from the forums so I couldnt appeal another illegitimate ban. At least I can fight my case here. Thanks.
P s Please :3 unban me. I did nothing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.