Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Again I don't like either one, but Biden lying about his son vs Trump lying about, well, literally everything, seems like a rather weak example to use again Biden
That example was merely a peep at the people that surround biden, so called experts, it wasn't specificaly about Bidens laptop.
Did you read what The washignton post actually wrote in their report? This is what they are claiming is his greatest lie:
mg1uXMO.png

Hardly corruption at the highest level, more like a boast/self flattery.
rousing the rednecks who felt under-represented due to their backward way of thinking lmao
And there we have it... someone who doesn't think the same way as you is backward? Isn't that a form of discrimination?

• Haha
Reactions: Toxik

Toxik

Contributor
someone who doesn't think the same way as you is backward? Isn't that a form of discrimination?
I can emphasize with people feeling under-represented and thinking differently, but when your entire culture revolves around racism/homophobia/hating anything that has a different gender, skin tone, religion or any other of the 100+ things different than you, I won't feel too bad about you losing your favorite president

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I can emphasize with people feeling under-represented and thinking differently, but when your entire culture revolves around racism/homophobia/hating anything that has a different gender, skin tone, religion or any other of the 100+ things different than you, I won't feel too bad about you losing your favorite president
This is spread across the country, if not the world, not just x amount of states in the country.

It'd be like saying ALL northern people are gigantic pussies who'll talk shit, get hit and then call the police when the temperature rises, dumps 1/3 of their money at starbucks daily, can't change a flat tire, don't use turn signals, and facetime their grandma going down the highway

Blanket statements are bad