Staked le Steph

Mildly Menacing Medic
This update in VSH has made me lose interest in the game entirely but the worst part in this update (in my opinion) were the medic nerfs..

these update has literally made playing medic like you're awaiting death row before you get killed by the hale.

Like I personally believe 11 seconds was way too long but it was nerfed too much, It should've been like 5-7 seconds. these uber nerfs have made uber practically useless as hale can just rush you and by the time he reaches you.. your uber is already over and you die

I personally believe the only reason this update was implemented was because the servers were dying nothing with the official stuff

Revives

This is the practically the one reason why I don't play this game anymore

the revives are so fucking anxious to wait and makes it to have atleast 3 medics per round, which isn't bad I do like 3 medics assisting the team and surviving against hale's targetting as much as they can but it is so anxious to see 2 medics just healing the same person to revive and seconds later, they die again.

also this makes medics really easy targets because they're healing an inmobile target.

Just remove the thing entirely

for me this was the thing that made skial unique than others, It was like you were playing a hardcore game. If you die, you had to wait till the match is over and it was something that would never be present in other vsh servers.

Most people feel like right now skial vsh is a scuffed version of something like any vsh server (without rtd)

man I really hope something gets done as this update felt like a bullet hitting my stomach.

LizzieSteph

TF2 Admin
Contributor
If you hadn't heard already somehow there is a total rework of the game mode being worked on right now (you can try it out on EU) in it though, revives are gone and so is the storm also the Uber nerf was rolled back in the rework aswell.

Reactions: MrLupin

Staked le Steph

Mildly Menacing Medic
It is currently bug due to the black box for some reason having about 1K% more damage making the rounds short as hell

Bottiger

Administrator
No experienced boss player and even the average player will not stick around to kill someone that has uber, even at half duration. It amazes me that anyone can complain about this.

Staked le Steph

Mildly Menacing Medic
No experienced boss player and even the average player will not stick around to kill someone that has uber, even at half duration. It amazes me that anyone can complain about this.
It's 3 fucking seconds what would a normal hale player do with common fucking sense is to kill anyone near that medic and remember its 3 seconds and the medic would have practically no chance of surviving

• Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation