Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
From Agents of SHIELD to the Flash, there's a good amount of shows on the air and a lot more good ones coming out. Which shows do you like and which ones are you looking forward to?

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I watch agents of shield. I dont have netflix or cable so all other shows are pretty much out of the option.

Ultron looks alright, but it will be either really good or really bad. I was not very impressed with guardians of the galaxy. I fail to see what was so great about it

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Daredevil is really good. It's getting a second season. I also watch Agents of Shield, Arrow, and Flash. They're all really good shows but they do have their slow moments.

As for Age of Ultron, I got a ticket for the midnight premier and I just can't damn wait.

Reactions: 185db

Toxik

Contributor
Gotham is pretty much the only one I'm keeping up with at the moment
Sister is way into Arrow, so I'll have to start watching that too
I watched the first few episodes of Flash, it's neat but wasn't interesting enough to keep my attention

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't say I'm a fan of Gotham. It didn't really appeal to me. Flash got really interesting later on.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i heard agent carter is pretty decent, 'spose i should start watching it at some point

and daredevil as well

185db

Epic Skial Regular
i heard agent carter is pretty decent, 'spose i should start watching it at some point

and daredevil as well
Carter was actually better then I thought it would be, and if you like agents of shield its actually pretty good. I wouldnt reccomend reserving time for it, but if you have some spare minutes on your hand go for it

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Forgot Gotham was a thing until last week, only been able to watch episodes 14 - 20 on Fox though. Once season one is finished I'll probably buy the DVD and binge on that, wait til season two. Really enjoying it so far
We only get about 30 channels here at the dorms and our wifi is non existent so I'm very limited as to what I can watch sadly

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
So far Daredevil been a good fucking tv show for me. Marvel has confirmed a 2nd season for Daredevil in 2016. Lately they been working on 3 new tv series.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Cant forget Ant-Man!!

I found something quite interesting the other day. It turns out that ant-man was a scientist and he created ultron, unintentionally of course, but I think that is why marvel decided to make these 2 movies when they did

Last edited:

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
watched jessica jones and really liked it, didn't really get into daredevil though

i don't like dc's tv series at all

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The only DC shows I like right now are Flash and Arrow. Jessica Jones was awesome and Daredevil was a bit slow but ended up being really good.

Toxik

Contributor
The only DC shows I like right now are Flash and Arrow. Jessica Jones was awesome and Daredevil was a bit slow but ended up being really good.
Flash and Arrow are pretty good!
I tried getting into Jessica Jones and Daredevil, but meh. I gave up after watching a few episodes of Daredevil, it just wasn't super interesting.
Jessica Jones, I don't know, I've only watched the first 2 episodes I think, it got pretty boring

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Flash and Arrow are pretty good!
I tried getting into Jessica Jones and Daredevil, but meh. I gave up after watching a few episodes of Daredevil, it just wasn't super interesting.
Jessica Jones, I don't know, I've only watched the first 2 episodes I think, it got pretty boring
Both those shows take a little bit to get started. Sort of like Arrow when they started out. Flash got straight into it, though. Got me interested real quick. Second seasons are supposed to be a lot better, though. Plus, Luke Cage is getting his own show, along with Iron Fist. So who knows? Might be good, might not be so good. All I know is that Marvel's been making some damn good decisions with actors and shows lately so it's something to look forward to.