ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I guess this'll make buying keys easier since ones from Mann Co. are double the price of ones people sell on PayPal and since I hate using PayPal, this sounds like a good idea.

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I guess this'll make buying keys easier since ones from Mann Co. are double the price of ones people sell on PayPal and since I hate using PayPal, this sounds like a good idea.
Valve have fucked up keys now so we can buy them for half the price of the Mann Co store. RIP the tf2 economy

CarebtheNarb

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Thats the only thing I dont get...

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???
But the fact is that people are still going to buy keys at the Mann. Co Store because it is a consumable, and will always be used.
Valve doesn't lose any money. If anything, this will cause the prices of keys to crash, and reset or something, because of the fact that you can buy keys for $1.50.

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Are you telling me... that I can sell my unneeded weps for money instead of tf2 scrap???
If this is it... let the audacity begin, because then, I have an unlimited supply of money.

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Are you telling me... that I can sell my unneeded weps for money instead of tf2 scrap???
If this is it... let the audacity begin, because then, I have an unlimited supply of money.
You can only sell crates, tool, paints, keys, etc. no weps/hats/miscs YET

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
You can only sell crates, tool, paints, keys, etc. no weps/hats/miscs YET
But no withdrawing it into real cash, only using it on steam?
Because I have no need to withdraw, I would buy every fucking hat out there in a week

sov

Legendary Skial King
Finally, we can be able to use Steam Wallet money. That Could've been useful when I had my $100 dollars in Steam money. I also like how Mann Co. Keys are now $1.61 and items are cheaper like MvM tickets, I have 2 and I like how they're now cheaper along with tags and paint.

Question: Will the items still have the same value worth in metal?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Kind of seems like the new system is already flawed, why sell your stuff for steam wallet (funds you can't withdraw) when you can sell it for regular cash that you can use anywhere?

This is less risky, if you're looking to buy shit from steam then you can sell it there instead of here, blah blah blah. Because of this I doubt its going to destroy normal cash trades but it's probably going to make a dent