frogs2345

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have a few changes I wish you guys could add onto the Saxton US server. First could you guys remake Castle siege to not have the tents and not have the room so people can exploit that? Recently I was banned for doing that and now everyone on the server is exploiting that bug. I don't like to see people banned unless they are absolute retards and especially for exploiting. You guys did do the same thing for crevice when you got the new version.

Second could we bring back the map Vsh_dunger_a5? Everyone really misses that map and we have almost none of the original five great maps.

(Optional) Remove CUBE. It is a terrible map and trolls have been voting for it recently. 45 minutes on cube is a waste of time since a lot of the times hale gets smashed by the door or the last few people get smashed by it.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
(Optional) Remove CUBE. It is a terrible map and trolls have been voting for it recently. 45 minutes on cube is a waste of time since a lot of the times hale gets smashed by the door or the last few people get smashed by it.
This. This. This. It's fucking horrible. There is no skilled involved. You're either lucky that you can skip Hale and then just cap the point, or you get unlucky and get stuck in a room with Saxton by yourself. If you/Saxton don't get smashed by the unpredictable doors, that is. Please remove it on all Saxton Hale servers, US and EU ones.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Dunger can come in, cube can stay.

Cube is a very fun map, imo. Theres so much suspense with the doors, and its always neat to see hale get airblasted into a closing door.
but killerman is right. grid_walls was a a way better map than cube.