Adora

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
(Post rewritten for clarification)

When an in-game report is successfully voted on and submitted, the player who called the vote should be reminded:
  • You can view the status of the report on the Reports forum at skial.com
  • For hacking, griefing, or voice incidents, a demo should be collected just in case further evidence is needed.
Too often, reports remain in "Need Evidence" status because most players don't know that this forum exists, nor are they notified in-game that their report is not complete.

Last edited:

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I think it's pretty straightforward.
  1. Type "!report" into chat
  2. Choose who you're reporting from the menu on your screen
  3. Type the reason into chat
After that, either people in server will support the report and the admins will take it from there or not enough people will support the report and you can make your own report on the forums here.

Adora

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Yes, it is pretty straightforward. However, when the report is tagged "evidence needed" because no admins were on at the time, it almost always stays like that forever. If more people were aware that they can view the status of the report on skial.com and should gather evidence just in case, I'm sure it would make a notable difference.

It's not anything major but it seems to me like a good idea which won't have any negative impacts.

Last edited:

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Maybe add something in the chat when the report is passed to go along with "report has been submitted". Maybe, "to view the report or add evidence, visit skial.com". This could be to the whole server or just the person who submitted.