Toxik

Contributor
We'd probably just have 3 more shitposts per person than usual though

They'd just post shit like "omg pokemanz i liek peekashu" in the Nintendo thread, or some random shit in the technology area

Last edited:

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Not everyone comes here for trade, some people come here to use the forum as a social platform and the games section is an important part of this.
There is not that many shitposts, and mods can and do deal with them easily enough when they do appear.

Reactions: Sheev_Palpatine

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not everyone comes here for trade, some people come here to use the forum as a social platform and the games section is an important part of this.
There is not that many shitposts, and mods can and do deal with them easily enough when they do appear.
I don't think having a five post threshold is going to impact this much, five posts isn't a lot and i'm sure people come here for tf2 mostly anyway, and the section would be exempt.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
But how many find this forum from something else than tf2. Most people that come here go quite quickly.
The other games fora is pretty much only visited by people dedicated enough to care about something else than tf2 and still be on a tf2 forum