RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I mean, clearly the majority of the server voted to extend it. By implementing an option that contradicts what the majority of the players want, we are only asking for people to stop playing on our servers. -1

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
I'd say +1
Maps get stale pretty quickly, especially easy maps, and those are (from what I know) the ones that get extended the most. Variation can be good
Even though most votes go to extending the maps, after 1 hour can be annoying to many others.

LordWalnut

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I mean, clearly the majority of the server voted to extend it. By implementing an option that contradicts what the majority of the players want, we are only asking for people to stop playing on our servers. -1

I agree, it's like, if 15 people said eat the chocolate and 5 said don't you would eat the chocolate, as thats what people want.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
I agree, it's like, if 15 people said eat the chocolate and 5 said don't you would eat the chocolate, as thats what people want.

I don't really know what you mean with that, but w/e. If you're in a group and you get to pick only 1 candy and 90% would say chocolate, chocolate it is and the 10% probably wouldn't mind that much. But if that happens a few times in a row people are starting to get sick of it and do mind that chocolate is constantly being picked. And when it comes to voting for the next map usually only 40% pick it, while the rest get more annoyed every time it happens

LordWalnut

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I don't really know what you mean with that, but w/e. If you're in a group and you get to pick only 1 candy and 90% would say chocolate, chocolate it is and the 10% probably wouldn't mind that much. But if that happens a few times in a row people are starting to get sick of it and do mind that chocolate is constantly being picked. And when it comes to voting for the next map usually only 40% pick it, while the rest get more annoyed every time it happens

I was only giving an example :C Don't hurt me please. :worried: