Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Recently a bunch of people seem to just be rtving the map every round and we never actually get to play more than one round of a map.

Prismo

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
This has been an active problem in the DR servers for a while now. It wasn't as problematic before dr_playstation was released, but ever since it came out RTV is usually only ever used to get to dr_playstation or get out of it. I've heard the word "gaystation" being thrown around lately. It's practically a war in the DR servers.

Feral Angel

Contributor
It’s not only dr you know. There’s times where VSH servers have people using rtv as trolling because people find it “funny”

Gamer4605

Banned
This has been an active problem in the DR servers for a while now. It wasn't as problematic before dr_playstation was released, but ever since it came out RTV is usually only ever used to get to dr_playstation or get out of it. I've heard the word "gaystation" being thrown around lately. It's practically a war in the DR servers.
The use of the term gaystation was an insult to me, as people also called me “gaymer” so they called it “gaystation” because i nominated it all the time. I actually changed my username to “gaymer4605” because I thought it was funny.

Prismo

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
The use of the term gaystation was an insult to me, as people also called me “gaymer” so they called it “gaystation” because i nominated it all the time. I actually changed my username to “gaymer4605” because I thought it was funny.
The fact that it has been extended for three consecutive days straight at one point, I can see why people despise it so much. The thing most DR players can agree on is that playstation is a very well-constructed map, however it is overplayed so much to the point where a significant amount of people have resorted to quitting DR all together simply because playstation was voted to be extended numerous times a day. So much so, that at times all hope for even going to any other map was lost. As for the RTV suggestion, I also recommend there be changes to the extend map feature, maybe only allowing a map to be extended one time?

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I was just about to post about that too

Don't get me wrong playstation is a great map but it's definitely overplayed to the point that it's kind of boring.

And then when the map changes it gets rtv'd to another map and then rtv'd again back to playstation.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, people can RTV and almost always change the map immediately after it changes to the next one. Playstation kept coming up because of that.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Especially at the beginning before most people have even loaded, when there's only five people on.