Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
I don't care if you guys call me a whiny bitch it's just extremely draining getting targetted by someone constantly and changing teams would be a great way to escape them if they just didn't change teams too
Best way to check for this is either video proof of the guy changing teams in reaction to you changing teams or seeing someone always change teams alongside someone else (and maybe constant kills/assists as a bonus)

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If the simple act of another person changing teams makes you upset, you are clearly too immature to be play this game.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It ain't that it's people doing it and then hunting you down constantly
Then kill them back? Or join another server? It's a shooting video game, killing is part of the games entire existence.
It's not that deep... People get focused all the time in TF2, in fact in comp matches there's specific playstyles where the sole purpose is to focus certain players/classes.

Reactions: MarshHag

gala

Contributor
This would be worth reading but I noticed it's you Hedwig so I'm not even gonna read the paragraph

You're a perfect example of a toxic friendly and get mad when someone isn't interested in roleplaying with you on 2fort. So this can be disregarded

The hypocrisy of you getting harassed by someone switching teams is laughable. Considering what you do is tell people to focus and gang up on people that kill friendlies and are just playing the game.

You also votescramble when things aren't going your way, usually when someone kills you while you are trying to be friendly

Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
This would be worth reading but I noticed it's you Hedwig so I'm not even gonna read the paragraph

You're a perfect example of a toxic friendly and get mad when someone isn't interested in roleplaying with you on 2fort. So this can be disregarded

The hypocrisy of you getting harassed by someone switching teams is laughable. Considering what you do is tell people to focus and gang up on people that kill friendlies and are just playing the game.

You also votescramble when things aren't going your way, usually when someone kills you while you are trying to be friendly

Alright gonna say 2 things:
The anger in the chat isn't normally from being killed it's from being hunted.
I only try to scramble when a good chunk of the enemy team is beating my ass and/or there's a massive point imbalance between the teams
I don't try to roleplay I just wanna be left alone
I can't count

• Dumb
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
Then kill them back? Or join another server? It's a shooting video game, killing is part of the games entire existence.
It's not that deep... People get focused all the time in TF2, in fact in comp matches there's specific playstyles where the sole purpose is to focus certain players/classes.
It's hard to when you're playing engineer and they're playing soldier and on top of that they're really good at soldier

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
It's hard to when you're playing engineer and they're playing soldier and on top of that they're really good at soldier
Unfortunately thats TF2 and you have to put up with it

I do agree that hard counters kinda suck but thats how the game was designed and no matter what team you are on people will always try and pick a class to counter you, its called strategy

Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
Unfortunately thats TF2 and you have to put up with it

I do agree that hard counters kinda suck but thats how the game was designed and no matter what team you are on people will always try and pick a class to counter you, its called strategy
Can we get back on topic? This isn't about me this is about people who like to piss people off