Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
If a user believes they have been given a warning point which they did not deserve there should be a section to appeal these.

As there is currently no way of doing this at the moment it is very hard to resolve warning points that a user believes was unjustified.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I told you earlier you could use the report function embedded into the forum.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Thanks @Maddo although I don't even want to report anybody I just want to get my false warning point removed.

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1 towards creation to warning point appeal
it seems that admins are always itching to ban and silence, but never to do any actual work improving skial
10/10 admin team are glorified receptionists

Last edited:

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 toawrds creation or warning pint appeal
it seems that admins are always itching to ban and silence, but never to do any actual work improving skial
10/10 admin team glorified receptionists

~Wew boy it sure is CT echochamber up in here~

Reactions: san7890

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
So this suggestion isn't about improving the dynamics of the forum? It's a continuation of your complaint?

So basically this suggestion is to make it easier to appeal warning points that a user believes was unjustified, which is what my original complaint was about.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So basically this suggestion is to make it easier to appeal warning points that a user believes was unjustified, which is what my original complaint was about.

It's hard to keep track of any of your original complaints since you seem to have a new one every hour.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Well my original complaint still hasn't been addressed lol, I still have an unjustified warning point on my account.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1 towards creation or warning point appeal
10/10 admin team are glorified receptionists
Admins get condemned for banning and then for not banning, you can please some people some of the time, but you cant please all the people all the time.
I think it's fair comment to say that a more transparent system would only help to reassure people that admins are not being bias and their methodology is sound.
Well my original complaint still hasn't been addressed lol, I still have an unjustified warning point on my account.
You need to make a report if you feel it was in error.