Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't really trust the going prices for certain items, traders lately seem to try and get a bud or two more than an item's really worth.
So. I'd like a few trustworthy Skial members to give me a solid price check.

S.F. Knife.
S.F. Minigun.
S.F. Sniper rifle.
Scorching Modest pile of hat.
Gen Merc's pride scarf.
Clean fast learner.
Strange pipe launcher and loch.
Strange gunslinger.
Strange kritz.
Strange amby.
Strange sapper
Strange mad milk.
Big Kill? Apparently you can get one for like thirty bucks.

I'd check the "price check" sites, but I honestly can't trust em.
I'd like some traders to give me their prices.

Anyways, good hunting.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
S. Kritz has dropped to the point where you can get a whole medic set for about 40 keys. So they're back to the normal price of about 27-30 keys.
S. Nade Launcher is about 3-4 keys
S. Loch n Load is maybe 0.66 ref-1 key
S. Gunslinger is about 8 keys
S. Sapper is 8-9 keys
Not sure about the S. Ambassador but it's less than 1 key

This is if you're buying... Selling, it's a little different -_-

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In all honesty this is a birthday list for TF2. Just kinda curious how much it would cost. This is stuff I've been wanting for awhile, but I really don't trade enough to even come close to getting them.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
If you got that price from backpack.tf i wouldn't trust it
That's not where I got it from (I haven't used any price from there in... many months) but if you aren't getting it while playing on a trade server, chances are it's some jerk who wants way too much for it. Realistically they should be somewhere in the low 20s.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
S. Kritz has dropped to the point where you can get a whole medic set for about 40 keys. So they're back to the normal price of about 27-30 keys.
S. Nade Launcher is about 3-4 keys
S. Loch n Load is maybe 0.66 ref-1 key
S. Gunslinger is about 8 keys
S. Sapper is 8-9 keys
Not sure about the S. Ambassador but it's less than 1 key

This is if you're buying... Selling, it's a little different -_-
The gunslinger is not 8 keys are you crazy. Its 1.5 buds, The kritz is also 2 buds flat

The SF Knife also runs about 25-28 keys
SF Minigun also 25-28 keys
SF Sniper 1 bud maybe a little more

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fuuuuck. The one I truly want is the Kritz. I've been wanting that one since I first found out about stranges. Generally with my luck, the moment I buy a really expensive item, the price plummets.

Also the unusual is sexy as fuck in my opinion.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Fuuuuck. The one I truly want is the Kritz. I've been wanting that one since I first found out about stranges. Generally with my luck, the moment I buy a really expensive item, the price plummets.

Also the unusual is sexy as fuck in my opinion.
I don't think valve is releasing them again so price should only go up. But who knows what they are going to put In Crate 50 I think lazer weapons but maybe a Kritz.......

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
I don't think valve is releasing them again so price should only go up. But who knows what they are going to put In Crate 50 I think lazer weapons but maybe a Kritz.......
I doubt it valve has never re released any salvage crate items in the past