Anus Torpedo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Are you someone like this?
Have you been trying to sell an item for a while now and just cant do it?
Are you someone who can never find a buyer for your items?
Do you just not have the time to go server to server and advertise your items?

Well that's why i'm here today to tell you about my great service!

Anus Torpedos Broker Services!

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the TF2 community. I am the one and only Anus Torpedo. I am here to tell you about the service that I am offering. I am willing to sell your items for you for a very small fee. Lets say that your selling an item for 1 key, i'll take that item and sell it for that 1 key price in the matter of a week. If I can't find a buyer, then I will return the item for you in that 1 week time period. It's a pretty simple service, but it will definitely save you some time and stress. You must be asking yourself, "What's the price of this great service?". Well here's the answer, I take 25% of the final selling price of the item. Lets say your selling something for 1 key, I would take 3 ref for myself and you would get 12.33 ref. If you think about it, it isn't a bad price for the service. I know how difficult it can be to find a buyer for a specific price that you want to sell an item for. I've been there done that. If you are interested in my service, then add me on steam and we can talk!
My Steam Name: Anus Torpedo

Prices (Prices are negotiable):
Sold for 1 key: I get 3 ref you get 12.33 ref.
Sold for 5 keys: I get 1 key you get 4.
Sold for 10 keys: I get 2.5 keys you get 7.5 keys.
etc...