• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Crafted the BBB a week and a half ago, and ended my no-profit hat crafting when I crafted the Ballcap. Out of optimism, I crafted once again to find out I have a fresh, new Fast Learner in my backpack! :D

tndh5.png

KVPIq.png

TdE37.png

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Oh, you got a new V. Luger.

Yep. After I sold one to you, got a new one cause I didn't like the pistol look and a Unique version would need a gift wrap if I were to sell it again. Plus, love the blue label.. worth the money :3

Howd that Admins Vs. Regs match turn out anyways?

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Our organisational skills...left a bit to be desired. Suffice to say it never happened.

Aww, that sucks.. wanted to know how it turned out. Then again, I guess it's a chance for me to enroll into the next one, that's to say if there is another one ;D

> I think Jwso bought the V. Luger from me just because of the match, and to think it never happened :P

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Go in your backback, select your backwards ballcap and select the non earphone style of it ;3

i think it looks better anyway

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
ballcap looks horrible.
it clips on the sides

Hopefully, they'll release a fix for it, like they did for the LB

Where's the strange basher? dummy.

Don't usually use the Melee, unless I feel fucking around, which at that point I just hit walls and teammates with the Basher, trying to not get the blood effect on me :3

Hehe, Kringle was my first craft :p
> Full crafting list: http://www.skial.com/members/derpingson.4462/ (Look under Information)