|||| lock_stock_barrel ||||

Mildly Menacing Medic
I play on the Skial 2fort LA and Texas the most

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=867120

Time Zone: Central (U.S.)

Support: I play a lot on the LA server, and so a lot of people know me.

Admin Experience: Not for TF2, but i have for Minecraft

Will you get mad if you lose admin: No I don't think i would. Getting mad is a waste of time and energy. If I lost it, there would be an obvious reason for it, and so I would just get accepted.

Additional Information: I'm 18, I love tf2, and i love interacting with people and the social side of TF2

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 You're new around here and you haven't demonstrated knowledge of the rules
try again later.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
I'm going to go for a better explanation this time around instead of just laughing. These are the reasons I don't want you as admin:
-You have no reputation in the community for being someone we would trust to handle other players, especially when they're provoked enough to involve an admin. You may be a regular on US22, but only at a specific time. If you were on the server often enough that almost all of the regulars, regardless of their time zone, knew you to be a composed and mature player, then I'd be impressed. Unfortunately I've played more US22 than I'd care to admit and I have no idea who you are.
-You only have one day of connection time to our servers. That's almost enough to play a full round on 2fort!
-With the number of small Minecraft servers in existence, admin experience on them could your friend gave you OP on your server of 5 people. Unless it was on a larger server of say, 100 people, it means absolutely nothing.
-The longest sentence you've typed is explaining what your reaction would be to losing admin privileges. That's all I really need to say there.

Prove to us you're more than mature enough to handle angry players and are familiar with the rules by posting around the forums and helping other players. Until then, you've got a big -1 from me.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't want to seem hateful by saying this, but i think its cool that theres a girl playing. I get kinda annoyed when servers are all guys....
AAAAAAHAHAHAHA

ahhh
ahhh oh man. I'm not even going to ask what you mean by that. What i think you mean is prolly funnier than you could imagine.

|||| lock_stock_barrel ||||

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thats ok if you aren't accepting me. As i said earlier, i really wasn't expecting to be accepted. I just love playing, and I'd just like to have a way to give back to the servers and all of the community. I'll do what you are suggesting. I'll just kinda hang around, not in a creepy way, just help some people out, get to know them. And who knows, in a few months, i might be ready to apply again! thanks everyone!