Are you badass enough?

• Total voters

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Well damn :c I was looking forward to the complaints about my fiery rocket rocket launcher.
Whatev, tf2 will have to suffice. I think it would be cool, however, to do a sort of on-the-spot random setup, where the class that both players shall play is randomly selected from whatever classes are permitted.
This would force you to be able to show total mastery/badassery from ALL the (good) classes, and not just prepare to play as one.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unfortunately I cannot participate until the start of July. You can find someone to replace me if that is too inconvenient.

Last edited:

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
I need to get back to practicing... too many of my weapons actually require me to aim.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I guess I'll compete to see how fast I can get rekt but seth isn't on anymore so someone needs to replace him, someone really bad at the game so I feel better about myself.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
are you guys streaming this?
It'll be quick 1v1 matches. If streamers wanna jump on it for a few quick sessions, I don't mind Co-Hosting (and of course allowing it).
We can also create parties of 8, so we can finish half the chart in one day if we wanted. WITH A SERVER AUDIENCE :D

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I guess I'll compete to see how fast I can get rekt but seth isn't on anymore so someone needs to replace him, someone really bad at the game so I feel better about myself.
Oh yeah. Maybe CiniC too.
We may have some open spots here in the future. (Guessing 3-4)