Are you badass enough?

• Total voters

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sounds fun !REQUEST
Edit: Warning, i had the game since alpha (Yeah almost a year ago)...
Just because you had it that long doesn't mean you're any good at it ^.^ PROVE YOUR SELF IN THIS COMPETITION!
ME6XhPV.png

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I will not train one bit and will record video for commentation. In fact, I will only install it once it's time to roll out.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
he's not even bluffing. he doesn't even have loadout installed. 101% sure jedder will win

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I will not train one bit. I will only install it once it's time to roll out.
Will he risk being badass #1, a unusual, and being known for losing to Pinker-tan's weebo rifle for the sake of being an extra badass!? I think we all know the answer ...

MAYYYYYYYYBEEEEE!?

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
YOUR RULES HAD TOO MANY SENTENCES APOLOGISE! YOU FORGOT THE LEGAL WAIVER AS WELL BUT F*CK THE LEGAL WAIVER YOUR IN TORGUE LAND NOW SUCKER!

ALSO !REQUEST

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
So.... When does this start exactly? Or is it just whenever whoever we and the person we are against can play at the same time?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So.... When does this start exactly? Or is it just whenever whoever we and the person we are against can play at the same time?
The VSing players join me in a private game and they deathmatch to 20! Both combatants will chose a comfortable time to play! If you leave. YOU LOSE.