Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello Skial. For you some (new and old members) the old ones know me as CC. To anyone new to the Fourms. Hello.

Why am I back?

I wanted to come back to a home I miss, I wanted to make things right and fix things. I was a while diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. I have been getting that taken care of and been much more of a calm and well rounded person after alot of work.

Im back to say sorry to the people I have hurt, If you dont accept my sorry, thats ok. I do want to make a change. @Defibyoulater contact me and I will pay you back the $40 you gave me, Via a steam game, a knife or Paypal.

Im not back to start problems, Im here to start friendships I broke (if any existed)

Im not here to pull a passive pyro and 'say' im better. I want to make it better.

So I hope you can all find it to forgive what I have done in the past and move on and be apart of this community again.

Thanks guys.

Reactions: Chance

185db

Epic Skial Regular
its hard to tell whether this is legit or not because so much has not been, but its not a big deal either way. i think i believe you. more posts to read either way, more opinions.

the bipolar thing is believable though, i kind of had a hunch.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Im 20 so dont think theres much room for growing up. Just not growing into an old crazy man yet.

You're 20.

That's still young, bro. There's a lot of room in you for growing up whether you realize it or not.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
welcome back nerdboy, growing up is cool and smart too, we can only hope others follow your example

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Welcome back. It takes courage to come back and try to turn wrongs into rights.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Welcome back, beware of people dumb rating you because that's the way it is around here.
Check out how many dumb ratings great people like T-Wayne have received.
It's not "the way it is around here". Try checking your own behavior instead of blaming the environment or other people.

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I don't want that to happen, but I'm shocked I wrote someone a new review on an app and I get dumb rated 10 times when I spent 5 hours making that draft for my friend. And it still made me mad so that's why I posted my post because it still triggered me. I don't get how people label other people dumb, their just rude in general.