JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We here at kill-streak are big fans of second chances. I think all 1800 players deserve a second chance, so as my parting act of benevolence I have unbanned everyone ^-^

That's a bit over the top, don't you think?

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I bet Bottiger is one hell of annoying piece of shit IRL. Not in a bad manner, it's just that he's anal retentive...

"I bet he's really an annoying piece of shit.........not in a bad way!"

I can't possibly see how one might take that to be in a bad way.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So what do you think is gonna happen to KSG now after this little drama-fest? I haven't even really heard of these guys until after that one incident that happened a month ago where Bott called out M1d for his DDOS claim.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hey welcome back. I have been here almost a year now and stay active on forums and the servers. You seem like a nice guy and glad to have you back again. Judging by the response in this thread, people are really happy to have you back and I hope to see you around!

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So what do you think is gonna happen to KSG now after this little drama-fest? I haven't even really heard of these guys until after that one incident that happened a month ago where Bott called out M1d for his DDOS claim.

No idea, it's dead to me. From what I've been told regulars are leaving in droves, this probably doesn't bode well for him. Chargebacks and such left and right too. I'm just as happy not having to deal with his bs anymore. It's nice to play on a server where I know the owner isn't going to have a meltdown every 5 minutes.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
It is the end of an era, or at least another tag on my friends list.

jHJAnTw.gif

Reactions: sov

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I remember making one of these a year ago. Allow me to re-introduce myself.

I'm Antamania, I enjoy playing pyro, I'm pretty decent with the flare gun, have been known to be pretty good at Chutes and Ladders, Parcheezy, and Whack-a-mole as well.

I used to be head admin over at a community where the op was just a little bit on the batshit crazy side and I decided to quit. But now, I think I will start posting here again, and maybe start playing here again.

Hi gents and ladies.
Mah boi.