Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, before i say anything else, I just want you know know that i'm pretty sure both teams are made up of random ladies. I'm also pretty sure 3 or so of MY team is experiencing their first competitive anything with this team. Also, i'm bad at video games. Pretty sure on the ugc scale we'd be a very solid iron.

Very much so.

Having said that.

tumblr_mea0quk4Rm1rxa2lio1_1280.png

Come to make fun of me for being bad at engi. Stay because you're surprised Kip still has something to talk about after we smush ourselves against each other for a round.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
QNAI NOT PLAYING HEAVY

WHAT A FAGET

SHE IS BEST HEAVY EU
I'm pretty sure we don't have the best of the best either. It's basically one subreddit's worth of girls + some friends.

I don't even know who all is a female in IM or Platimun let alone willing to play in a highlander round robin with a bunch of babbies

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why isn't Dok medic, why isn't Qnai (<3) Heavy? The Overseer was mentoring one of my (not sure if ex-) team, she's nice.

Wait, is Giildy a girl??
: )

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Overseer was damn good. Yum was borderline carrying your team.
And dem scouts. :( Top fraggers with like, 80 something points. Both scouts at bottom of scoreboard with 11 points or something.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Overseer was damn good. Yum was borderline carrying your team.
And dem scouts. :( Top fraggers with like, 80 something points. Both scouts at bottom of scoreboard with 11 points or something.
Our scout was super new to comp. I think she tried to get onto an iron team but she had some really bad experiances with them. Same for our spy.

And yeah, yum and overseer are monsters, but our pyro xena man. man. just man.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Our scout was super new to comp. I think she tried to get onto an iron team but she had some really bad experiances with them. Same for our spy.

And yeah, yum and overseer are monsters, but our pyro xena man. man. just man.
Aw, she was the one pushing the cart like a fuckin' champ? Yeah, that was awesome.
Sorry about you getting your build raped by a spy, and backstabbed by him, because of fuckin' EU pings. :/

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Aw, she was the one pushing the cart like a fuckin' champ? Yeah, that was awesome.
Sorry about you getting your build raped by a spy, and backstabbed by him, because of fuckin' EU pings. :/
The facestabs were rather plentiful. No biggie. I'm sure we had our fair share of face stabbery in viaduct.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Same goes for EU players on the US servers, even though they didn't whine and act like it was a personal insult that they had to play there.