Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So I am getting lag more than I have in the past. It seems to be a latency lag issue. Nothing has changed on my end as far as my rig. My temps are fine and my fps in heavy traffic is 50's - 100's.

Any thing else I should be checking? Tracert? Any help would be great. Reminder I am not tech savvy and if you give suggestions it will need a little detail to it so I don't have to ask how.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you don't get a good answer by tomorrow, hit me up, I should be free then to go more in depth with you like before.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Still getting awful ping.

fe85416d73c4f5c3ca9a197fb8dcba58.jpg

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Here is the tracert to 2ft texas

e114b7a96cf431df31630edfbdcfc609.png

It goes to shit starting line 4....does that mean I need to contact verizon or is this on my end.
Here is one from Goldrush US
6296e864c171401020fbb60bbf6ca0f8.png

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I talked to verizon and said nothing they can do on "verizons" end. If anyone has suggestions or what not on how I can reroute or get this fixed thank you.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
While I can't provide you with a solution, I can say that I have the exact same problem. If you look at the scoreboard in your screenshot, a whole bunch of other people have abnormally high pings as well, so I don't think you're alone in this problem, leading me to believe that it is a steam/tf2/server side problem.