• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So far the only player whom we played Heavy-Medic tandem perfectly has been Spy. When I was a heavy Spy was taking perfect positions to defend himself from fire and I was trying to defend him in a first place. I usually carry sandwich as a secondary weapon and used to throw it to medic all the time. We were making a good tandem. In any case when I play medic, I usually use medigun when trying to break through enemy's defense and quick-fix when defending own base primarily because of fast healing.

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Can i just say: when your a medic and ubering to take out a nest. You attract the sentry firepower! Not your target.
The amount of ubers wasted...
:mad:

Reactions: wokmage

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Can i just say: when your a medic and ubering to take out a nest. You attract the sentry firepower! Not your target.
The amount of ubers wasted...
:mad:
^this. You uber someone against a sentry, you get in front of them to take the knock back, and keep moving forward. It pains me so much when I see a medic waist and uber on a heavy because they don't block the sentry fire.

Reactions: Dragon Ninja

Valdemar208

Unremarkable User
Against Sentries, Heavies, Sticky bombs, Rockets and sniper at long range i like most Uber. Against everything else: Krits. Use Krits on Pyro (or heavy, but he is very slow (unless he have GRU (Gloves of Runing Urgently))). Dont use Soilder, scout, spy, sniper, engi to krits since Soilder reload to much time and the others dont have much fire power. Demoman is ok beacuse he can use the stickies to kill when he have ran out of grenades to grenade laucher. To uber, use it when you are losing control. Watch out for snipers, spies, demoman, soilder, pyros and rockets from sentries who can blast you away from your patner or one shoot you before you deploy uber. Use ubers against hard defeating guys. Always be aware of threads to your team mates. Instead of uber 1, swich constantly so none of your team mates gets hurt. Remeber use uber or krits when you are losing control. Take no chance!!! :yuno:

D

DeadHerald

Medi-Gun is generally considered better because you can't die while the uber is active. Kritzkrieg can be tricky to use and really requires an ambush to be fully effective. Kritz does work well with Demoman because he is effective at attacking from unexpected places. But the downside to kritz is that engineer buildings do not take critical hits. Making the medigun far more useful for taking down engie nests. Also the medi-gun is far more effective for chain ubering, which can often catch other teamss off guard. Generally speaking though, Kritz has enough uses to be clearly viable.(Unlike Quick-Fix, which is pretty much a gimmick item.)

The rule of thumb is that the first medic will always loadout the medigun, and it's usually better to loadout more mediguns than kritzkreigs.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Fuck dat shit, no need to lock if people're responding. Although this fucker's necroposting is getting to me. Roman is the one dealing with it, though. :P

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Kritz vs Uber

This is far more situational dependent then anything. It doesn't matter if your Red or Blu. Team make-up affects this more than anything. If you are on Blu and the Red team has 1-2 engineers, then I would say Kritz would be the most effective. If the Red team had 3+ engineers however, then you would HAVE TO have an uber. A Kritz Heavy won't do shit when pinned down by 2+ sentries. As for Red team, this is situational as well. If you are Defending and have very few engineers, then Uber would be more ideal because you have a higher risk of your teammates dying from their rushes. If you have adequate engineers defending, then Kritz is the way to go, because sentries will skim down the offenses numbers.

Also, STOP BUMPING ANCIENT THREADS!

Status
Not open for further replies.