Contributor
Prices:

Mann Co. Supply Crate Key - $1.29ea.
In Stock: 150+
How it is

PayPal only:
The buyer handles any/all fees.
Currency:
I will only accept payments that are sent in US Dollars. If you attempt to send payments in currencies other than USD, I’ll reject it immediately.
Transaction Type:
Transaction type must be "Personal Gift". No exceptions.
Order:
Buyer goes first. A respected middleman will be used in all other cases.
PayPal Transaction Note:
The Paypal transaction must contain the following sentence: I will not charge back in the event of a dispute. (Or something to that effect). Unacceptable submissions will be rejected/refunded in order to mitigate risk.
Security Measures:
Trading sessions and information are stored (text files, screen shots, etc) for the purpose of documenting the transactions. This is a security measure to protect both parties.
Please ensure that you are trading with the real me. If necessary, I implore you to re-check my SteamID64.
You shouldn’t have any negative reputations or bans. I don't like sketchy characters.
Attempting to commit fraud or theft will result in overwhelmingly severe and immediately swift repercussions. Don't try it.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I encourage reasonable skepticism and I'd like to establish repeat business.

Who I am
I've been dealing in TF2 items since March of 2012. I've sold between 1000 and 2000 keys at this point. I'm extremely well respected in the trading community and I genuinely enjoy doing business through Steam.​