Sh1dowdude

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
To start off, this community looks to be the most organized one since the former community I was devoted to shutdown due some "private" issues of the owner. Being staff on that community, I watched sadly as other staff member's slowly ripped each other apart. Being kind of depressed to watch my very good friends destroy the community within, I resigned looking for another community to start fresh on maybe even becoming staff at one time or another. I hope in this community that I make as good of friends as I did in my former one.

So, enough with the negative stuff
biggrin.png
, Having been playing on the server for about 2 weeks
both the players and the mood of the community I have greatly enjoyed. My main being spy I would like to see who can match my skills in trick stabbing
biggrin.png
. Having lots of practice I am curious to see who can match me both on the server's and achieving the highest killstreaking as well as normal gameplay. (yes other main spys I am challenging you). I am open to skype/teamspeak which both are my username "Sh1dowdude". I can tell I am going to like this community and I hope I you will like me as well
biggrin.png
! Thanks.

~Sh1dow

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
  1. What old community out of curiosity? (If it's private, that's fine)
  2. You should link your forum account with your steam account
Regardless, welcome to Skial, have a smile: :smiley:

Sh1dowdude

Somewhat Threatening Sniper

1. What old community out of curiosity? (If it's private, that's fine)
    You should link your forum account with your steam account
Regardless, welcome to Skial, have a smile: :smiley:
Just quite a few of us come from a similar background. You'll like it here.
Again. Thanks so much :D. My old community is shutting down on 2/11/15 but the forums are still in the process of crumpling. If any of you are interested you can check out the dying process of a server :(. My old community's forums are located at sg-servers.com