Meebas

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Mapper

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Did the engie have a sentry? If not, the two of you camping/hiding in there are friendlying. So, a little more background would be great :D

Meebas

Mapper
The screenshot is of the following round; I camp in there with engie because it's a good spot. Ignore the getup, lol. I use it to make people underestimate me in pubs (or to make them think I'm friendly hah) On the round where the guy ghosted, there were 3 of us alive; other 2 were soldiers. Boss was Gaben and I was waiting for the inevitable rage against the other 2 soldiers, leaving me with last man crits. It'd be an easy win because heavy with full crits could finish the boss off.

So to avoid getting killed by rage I was waiting in McHeavy's.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Excuse my lack of knowledge on rage, but can you avoid rage by being far enough away but not hiding? I still think you're friendlying if you're just sitting in there and doing absolutely nothing for more than a minute. Hale has a responsibility to attack the other players, and you have a responsibility to attack Hale.

Meebas

Mapper
I don't know if it'll show in console for proof, but I already had 800 damage that round. Once I realized that standing in the open and dealing pathetic damage from afar would be my certain death, I camped out in the close quarters. Gaben's rage is fairly avoidable if you hide behind walls or behind doors that open (because time is slow and it'll take a long time to open)

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't know if it'll show in console for proof, but I already had 800 damage that round. Once I realized that standing in the open and dealing pathetic damage from afar would be my certain death, I camped out in the close quarters. Gaben's rage is fairly avoidable if you hide behind walls or behind doors that open (because time is slow and it'll take a long time to open)
Okay, I hear what you're saying. The damage is only visible in-game, not in our stats. I would have needed a screenshot of that. If you don't mind, I'm going to mark this invalid. Here's my thought process: Not enough evidence exists to show that you were not friendlying / just camping for an extended period of time, and/or that a sentry did not exist, so his "ghosting" would have therefore been valid for someone postponing the round by hiding. Hope you understand :blush:

Meebas

Mapper
I see what you mean. He might've thought I was friendly. I'm mostly just salty because it would've been a cool comeback, and it was ruined because I was given away by a dead player.