Joeman

Gore-Spattered Heavy
(I accidentally deleted this whole post :/- so excuse me if there are any changes from the original)

Servers- 2fort EU- All of them, also visit Valve Maps EU, Dustbowl+ EU, Payload(+) EU and Upward EU.

Stats: http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2482574

Time zone: GMT +0

Support: +48/0/-1

Will I get mad if I lose admin? No, I would take it maturely- even if I seem a bit full on.

Previous experience: none.

Ban question: /sm_ban "STEAM_0:0:28299260" 30 "obvious aimbot"

Thanks for your time. :)

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Without forming an opinion of the applicant I do believe 2fort servers (regardless of the location) would need an admin who is a regular there, as these servers are for some reason the ones with the most problems. Heavy parties, griefing, aimbotting just to mention a few can go unresolved by the time an admin shows up, and you people join a server to play, not to collect evidence.

Amy Starehouse

Mildly Menacing Medic
I recommend Brassie for the position of admin on the 2Fort EU servers.

Brassie has a great sense of justice and is very social, so he probably knows how to handle people. He knows alot of people on the 2fort servers, so he knows what the 2fort Eu community of skial is like.

Furthermore his timezone is GMT +0, which is close to mine. I've played on 2_fort Eu1 Skial for a long time, for my doing and I've never really seen an admin act, though it was often needed.

Thumbs up for Brassie!

Reactions: Ghrei and Joeman

Joeman

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Without forming an opinion of the applicant I do believe 2fort servers (regardless of the location) would need an admin who is a regular there, as these servers are for some reason the ones with the most problems. Heavy parties, griefing, aimbotting just to mention a few can go unresolved by the time an admin shows up, and you people join a server to play, not to collect evidence.

Precisely...

WillWill

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Not played on the 2fort servers myself (Prefer Badwater) so my post may not hold too much weight, but from what I've seen, Brassie would make a good admin.

|Spyx|

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I've been playing in Skial quite a lot, and mostly Brassie was online too. So no doubt about the being online situation.
Also I've seen him report players for cheating in-game. Dunno how many times he did exactly though. But he'll fit for the eye around situations.
He'd be legit as an Admin for sure In my opinion.
Thumbs up for this guy. :)

Joeman

Gore-Spattered Heavy

wink

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yep, Brassie is always on Skial, so he'll definitely be aware of any cheating/griefing... +1 from me.
Wink

regenmaker

Unremarkable User
BRASSIE is always on Skial and I know that he helped skial with someone who was mic spamming on a skial server. He is an excellent admin for Skial!