Status
Not open for further replies.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
as i said: i am not interested in becoming a part of this forum for real, only the servers.

-1 then.
having atleast a small presence on the forums is necessary. it's where we communicate, handle admin matters, handle bans and reports, etc.

sov

Legendary Skial King
-1 for little forum time. You have good play time but forum time is little. If I were trying to become and admin than I would get at least 1000 posts.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Skial server admins:
Bottiger*
Maddo
Gwor
CiNic
dgoodman
Doctor Who
extaa
ExtrordinaryGentleman
Faron
KillerZebra
KinCryos
KOS-MOS
Lil'DM
Mittens
Risen Demon
Ruelel
Slaazz
Takethepants
Zombie(NL)
[TC]CreepingDeath
Alcide
Drum

Forum Moderators
Bottiger*
Roman*
[TC]CreepingDeath
Takethepants
Gwor
Ruelel
OakyTree
KillerZebra
CiNic
Faron
Xel'Naga (trade moderator)

I apologize if I screwed up someone's name, or left anyone out, but you get the gist.

Sorry if someone pointed this out, but being a admin REQUIRES you to be on the forum 'for real' this is were reports are filed and bans are discussed. This forum is basically the 'business meetings' of Skial. I can't imagine you would be hired for an IRL job if you said in the interview that you refused to go to meetings.

Edit: bluehawk did point it out, but I will reinforce it.
Dude, you could capitalize my N, but not the second C in my name?

TWICE?
REALLY?

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I'm afraid I too will also have to contribute a -1 to your admin app because you don't seem to get what being an Admin is about. They just dont give people Admin power so that they can just casually ban people/resolve other issues whenever they feel they get a chance.

You have to be willing to throw away game time at a moment's notice to go deal with someone. Otherwise, just be an informed reporter and either post them here or add some of the current admins to your steam friends and notify them of something going awry.

๖ۣۜZaldarius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Dude, you could capitalize my N, but not the second C in my name?

TWICE?
REALLY?

yarly-42486.jpg

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Being on the forums is not a requirement for being an admin, we have at least 2 or 3 admins, that never step foot into the forums, so for the sake of keeping real requirements alive, stop using forum time/posts as one.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Being on the forums is not a requirement for being an admin, we have at least 2 or 3 admins, that never step foot into the forums, so for the sake of keeping real requirements alive, stop using forum time/posts as one.

They may not be participating in daily conversations of the general populus, but I'm sure that every server admin has come in and posted in the (assumingly existing) hidden admin section. Also, this.

-1 then.
having atleast a small presence on the forums is necessary. it's where we communicate, handle admin matters, handle bans and reports, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.