Not open for further replies.

Jakob

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Servers:
UPWARD | EU
GOLDRUSH+ | EU
KOTH | EU 2
MOUNTAINLAB | EU
(i also play on other servers, but i prefer those.)

HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1277569

Time Zone: i play when i feel like, sometimes 3 am and sometimes 5 pm, i basically just play when i feel like. My time zone is GMT +1

Support: Get players to post in your discussion to support your application.

Will you get mad if you lose admin: No i wont, because if i lose it then it is probably my own fault, and then i will only be a bit mad at myself. If its not my fault then i wont get mad, because i just want to help this community.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?: i am not quite sure if you mean in console or chat, so i wrote both:
(console)
[sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:49241337" 30 "obvious aimbot"]
(chat)
[/sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:49241337" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"]

Admin Experience: i rent my own server at Multiplay: so i know about console commands, i have also been Admin on a Danish forum called Shocknews: who focused on Habbo. I am also the Founder of a minor group called ''Mann Co. Gaming''.

Additional Information: i made a Admin application in the summer vacation that i am truly ashamed off. My English have improved a lot since then, and i think i have grown a lot: not just physic, also mental.I am a huge fan of Skial's servers, i have been playing on them since i started to play Team Fortress on my old account.

I hope you guys want me.

EDIT: i should probably also add my alts stats: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=565525

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Your server play time seems a little low. Very little forum activity.

6 days played is pretty solid imho, and as stated in many other Admin apps, forum activity has little to do with being a server admin. Also, Jakob, you'll wanna pull in people from the EU servers that know you if you can to vouch for you.

I'm not a EU player, so +0 from me. Good luck.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
i am applying to become a server admin, i don't really like to spend that much time on forums.
i think that needs another -1. Moderating forums is just another Admin responsability. Checking server reports, making sure no bad stuff goes on the forums etc... Server and forums are one in the same and also it gives us a sense of who you are.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i think that needs another -1. Moderating forums is just another Admin responsability. Checking server reports, making sure no bad stuff goes on the forums etc... Server and forums are one in the same and also it gives us a sense of who you are.

AFAIK not all server admins are forum mods, and not all forum mods are server admins. They are separate jobs, however some have both jobs.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
AFAIK not all server admins are forum mods, and not all forum mods are server admins. They are separate jobs, however some have both jobs.
What only 2 admins aren't on the forums?. He better have some damn good server rep then.

Little_Lano

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
i have played with this guy before and i can say he is a pleasure to play with.
Although i think for now, it would have to be a +0 from me.
You need a little more activity amongst the servers and forums.

Jakob

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
i have played with this guy before and i can say he is a pleasure to play with.
Although i think for now, it would have to be a +0 from me.
You need a little more activity amongst the servers and forums.
as i said: i am not interested in becoming a part of this forum for real, only the servers.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
>Play time over 6 days >Not enough play time.
God you guys are play time whores.

๖ۣۜZaldarius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
for clarification,
(pulled from the selection process thread)

Able to gain friends while playing on our servers.
i know some people on Upward, but i don't really chat that much when i am on the servers.
might be a good idea to start making firends that like you and could vouch for you here

Actively trying to participate in the community.
i am applying to become a server admin, i don't really like to spend that much time on forums.
they are kind of one and the same, the forums are a large part of the community

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What only 2 admins aren't on the forums?. He better have some damn good server rep then.

Skial server admins:
Bottiger*
Maddo
Gwor
CiNic
dgoodman
Doctor Who
extaa
ExtrordinaryGentleman
Faron
KillerZebra
KinCryos
KOS-MOS
Lil'DM
Mittens
Risen Demon
Ruelel
Slaazz
Takethepants
Zombie(NL)
[TC]CreepingDeath
Alcide
Drum

Forum Moderators
Bottiger*
Roman*
[TC]CreepingDeath
Takethepants
Gwor
Ruelel
OakyTree
KillerZebra
CiNic
Faron
Xel'Naga (trade moderator)

I apologize if I screwed up someone's name, or left anyone out, but you get the gist.

as i said: i am not interested in becoming a part of this forum for real, only the servers.

Sorry if someone pointed this out, but being a admin REQUIRES you to be on the forum 'for real' this is were reports are filed and bans are discussed. This forum is basically the 'business meetings' of Skial. I can't imagine you would be hired for an IRL job if you said in the interview that you refused to go to meetings.

Edit: bluehawk did point it out, but I will reinforce it.

Reactions: Melkor and bluehawk

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Sorry if someone pointed this out, but being a admin REQUIRES you to be on the forum 'for real' this is were reports are filed and bans are discussed. This forum is basically the 'business meetings' of Skial. I can't imagine you would be hired for an IRL job if you said in the interview that you refused to go to meetings.

Edit: bluehawk did point it out, but I will reinforce it.

I like your analogy. Great way of putting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.