Maximus7

Uncharitable Spy
Jailbreak didn't work on Skial. It was a unique setup though like no microphones were required. I like Jailbreak and I guess would be willing to try it again though.

Don Pianta

Mildly Menacing Medic
Dead thread, I know, but if people actually pushed for it’s return and actually found people who would play, it wouldn’t die as fast as it did the last two times this happened. In theory, if you made a jailbreak server that didn’t require mic, the players without a mic would flock there because it gives them a chance to play guard or warden whereas most other big servers (BW and WL to my knowledge) require a mic. The no mic thing was really what set skial JB apart from other servers all those years ago. I’m sure there is still a large group of folks from old times jailbreak that would love to play again. I dunno what skials moderation team would be like though considering last time I played, the mods were D3xus, Luke, and Pedro (the ones I saw most often at least) and they were all pretty laidback most of time, only getting involved with mic spam, slurs, jailbreak related rules and the like. I’m already going to assume that this will end up like the few times Cream Tea made a push for this but I’m sure skial still has a player-base that would love to give Jailbreak a shot, even if it is dying on other servers. Once more, not expecting anything to come from this but it would be cool to see a test return again. Take care.

Reactions: Sore

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Dead thread, I know, but if people actually pushed for it’s return and actually found people who would play, it wouldn’t die as fast as it did the last two times this happened. In theory, if you made a jailbreak server that didn’t require mic, the players without a mic would flock there because it gives them a chance to play guard or warden whereas most other big servers (BW and WL to my knowledge) require a mic. The no mic thing was really what set skial JB apart from other servers all those years ago. I’m sure there is still a large group of folks from old times jailbreak that would love to play again. I dunno what skials moderation team would be like though considering last time I played, the mods were D3xus, Luke, and Pedro (the ones I saw most often at least) and they were all pretty laidback most of time, only getting involved with mic spam, slurs, jailbreak related rules and the like. I’m already going to assume that this will end up like the few times Cream Tea made a push for this but I’m sure skial still has a player-base that would love to give Jailbreak a shot, even if it is dying on other servers. Once more, not expecting anything to come from this but it would be cool to see a test return again. Take care.
I would love to see Jailbreak return.
But I just don't see it happen anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Sore