• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Is a particular Jailbreak Admin deterring and ruining the Jailbreak experience for players?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
That's not how our rules work, you should know that.

It doesn't matter if people are bothered by someone breaking the rules, it is a rule break.

It didn't sound like micspam to me, just some players on a server having fun.

lit

Mildly Menacing Medic
Luke this is not me being “salty” about my ban. What I did was unacceptable and realize that I should never have done that. However, the underlying problem here is a MAJORITY of the community has a problem with the admin power misuse that

Freshly brewed Mimi

Mildly Menacing Medic
Luke sometimes doesn't follow the rules. I remember one game where I was warden and someone was running away. I killed him, and Luke slayed me. And he said "Don't Freekill". Overall I think Luke shouldn't be a admin due to abusing that power, and the fact that he doesn't follow the rules.

Reactions: Cream Tea

Plants10000

Mildly Menacing Medic
Now now, i like to keep things easy and simple, but i might as well say this now.

If you agree to LEAVE Jailbreak if an Admin joins, ANY admin, say Yes or use the AGREE reaction/emote.
I will do this, and i think you should too.

Niko27

Mildly Menacing Medic
Luke sometimes doesn't follow the rules. I remember one game where I was warden and someone was running away. I killed him, and Luke slayed me. And he said "Don't Freekill". Overall I think Luke shouldn't be a admin due to abusing that power, and the fact that he doesn't follow the rules.
I also remember that

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
There were a couple of instances where he toggled buddha on himself.
Though I don't have any evidence I do remember telling T-Wayne about this.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
There were a couple of instances where he toggled buddha on himself.
Though I don't have any evidence I do remember telling T-Wayne about this.

Could you give more context?

If I'm dealing with something that requires me to be alive for whatever reason, then I do often use it.
For instance I've had to check broken games a few times which requires me to get to them alive.

Plants10000

Mildly Menacing Medic
If people don't want me to be enforcing the rules on Jailbreak then that's fine.

I'll stop playing Jailbreak/handling enforcement of the Jailbreak rules.
We would like to thank you for making this Revolution a success. If you want any more asnwers then feel free to ask us here. We hope you had a fun time in Jailbreak NY, and we beg yall reopen the European JB.
~Plants10000

Reactions: lit

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Could you give more context?

If I'm dealing with something that requires me to be alive for whatever reason, then I do often use it.
For instance I've had to check broken games a few times which requires me to get to them alive.

You used it when the server had about 18 people and you were on blue.

TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
I'm not here to start any arguments but some of the things posted here are downright wrong.
One day, August to be exact, i was playing music and having fun with others on JB, when Luke came. He asked me to stop, but i told him that everyone, which by everyone = ALL OF THE SERVER (except him at that moment) was cool with me playing music. I did it again as part of a joke, and muted FOR A MONTH. Usually Mutes dont get as far as 1 month for just "spam" like this/that. Yes, he told me to stop, but everyone was cool with me doing that. He sometimes even mutes, kicks or flat out BANS without warning. Luke is EXTREMELY Strict, and while yes i see why, i think it shouldnt be as much as it is.
It was 3 days. you got a 1 month ban for dw denial at some point but your longest mute is 3 days.
Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Second thing is that the only reason you all don't like the admins is because they enforce all the rules and you don't always follow all the rules, even though you complain the moment someone barely grazes you with a bullet on accident. you would rather deal with people coming onto the server and just outright killing the entire red team 5 rounds in a row then to actually play the game in a fair manner following the rules. When you accidentally kill someone that you shouldn't, you are supposed to kill yourself or be slayed normally but most people including me at times will try and get away with not dying.

Whip_Cactus

Truly Feared Pyro
I'm not here to start any arguments but some of the things posted here are downright wrong.

It was 3 days. you got a 1 month ban for dw denial at some point but your longest mute is 3 days.
Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Second thing is that the only reason you all don't like the admins is because they enforce all the rules and you don't always follow all the rules, even though you complain the moment someone barely grazes you with a bullet on accident, you would rather deal with people coming onto the server and just outright killing the entire red team 5 rounds in a row then to actually play the game in a fair manner following the rules. When you accidentally kill someone that you shouldn't you are supposed to kill yourself or be slayed normally but most people including me at times will try and get away with not dying.
The server works best, and is most fun, when not all rules are followed, or followed laxly, having the server decide what is too far, and what is acceptable through votemenu, if far more fun to play and leaves the server alive for far longer than admins coming in and strictly enforcing every slight break of the frankly over-complicated rules.

Niko27

Mildly Menacing Medic

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Second thing is that the only reason you all don't like the admins is because they enforce all the rules and you don't always follow all the rules, even though you complain the moment someone barely grazes you with a bullet on accident. you would rather deal with people coming onto the server and just outright killing the entire red team 5 rounds in a row then to actually play the game in a fair manner following the rules. When you accidentally kill someone that you shouldn't, you are supposed to kill yourself or be slayed normally but most people including me at times will try and get away with not dying.
i liked beetlejuice d3xus pedro and someone else i dont remember

Status
Not open for further replies.