• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Got word this guy was all-critting, and had a wallhack. couldn't see too much after I got on, prolly know I was an admin. I did get a demo that gave me some wallhack vibes,which I'll post in a minute. Multiple people were complaining, and Stems said he'd punch me in the face if I didn't. :,(

Demo: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WE89958A

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
that guy was 100% wallhack. and he was getting way too many crits for a while as well.

just saying, this is legit.

and classy paid me to say this

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Got word this guy was all-critting, and had a wallhack. couldn't see too much after I got on, prolly know I was an admin. I did get a demo that gave me some wallhack vibes,which I'll post in a minute. Multiple people were complaining, and Stems said he'd punch me in the face if I didn't. :,(

This guy has an obvious wallhack. He edges everyone, on every corner.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
Remember when you watch the demo to set sv_cheats 1 and then set mat_wireframe 1.

Also be aware of the placebo effect when reviewing demos. What you want to look for is someone watching enemies through walls. There are numerous things that can tip a player off to sentry locations.

1. The sentry sounds. It beeps once on turn for a level 1, 2 beeps for level 2 and 3 beeps for level 3's.
2. The bullets/rockets as they travel through the air.
3. Healing beam that goes from a dispenser to an enemy. Typically, where a dispenser is, a Sentry is close by.
4. Engineers pelting you and then running away, trying to bait you in to a sentry gun.

B

BadGuy

I'd listen to our residential hacker, he knows his shit

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Resident hacker, who hacked and posted a video of him hacking and made fun of the administration system. Am I the only one with long-term memory, recalling him SAYING that we'll get hackers? Wouldn't a person like that support and defend them?

If Osprey (less so Doki) say that he was hacking, along with Classy, I buy it. He was banned twice, probably his revenge.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Resident hacker, who hacked and posted a video of him hacking and made fun of the administration system. Am I the only one with long-term memory, recalling him SAYING that we'll get hackers? Wouldn't a person like that support and defend them?

If Osprey (less so Doki) say that he was hacking, along with Classy, I buy it. He was banned twice, probably his revenge.
Twice? So he Dodged? If so, Perma-Ban his Ass already!

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Twice. It wasn't completely a dodge, since he did have 15 minute intervals (even though he tried to connect to server THE ENTIRE TIME HE WAS BANNED).

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Twice. It wasn't completely a dodge, since he did have 15 minute intervals (even though he tried to connect to server THE ENTIRE TIME HE WAS BANNED).
So shouldn't He be Perma-Banned? If not, just let him wait out his Ban and if He comes back and tries to Hack, Perma-Ban. I doubt it would be considered Admin Abuse.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you're watching demos to catch wallhackers and not using mat_wireframe 1 you're a retard.

Not to be rude but statement "watching demos to catch wallhackers" is kinda retarded by itself. In another words - if you are not professional enough to distinguish wallhacking from sounds and common sense - you should'nt be admin.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
Not to be rude but statement "watching demos to catch wallhackers" is kinda retarded by itself. In another words - if you are not professional enough to distinguish wallhacking from sounds and common sense - you should'nt be admin.
Um, if someone reports a cheater and submits a demo you have to review it right? It's also much, much, MUCH easier to see someone tracing targets through walls when mat_wireframe 1 is on rather than sitting in spectate, assuming the guy isn't as blatant as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.