• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I'm recalling the time I was sitting in a cold glacier in Everquest and wondering what the fuck I was doing with my time. Had the same revelation in Dalaran in WoW, same thing doing Sky in FFXI. And today it just hit me as my shitty (and I use the term loosely...) "team", let themselves be steamrolled and spy capped 4 times in a row.

I hate this game. Why am I playing it?

Everyone eventually hits the "wall" for a game. Take time off from TF2 and move on to something else. You may eventually come back, or you might not.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Just to make a quick point, I'm absolutely embarrassed over what happened with the 6v6. It was never my intention to cause trouble or screw things up for people. I tried to explain to my teammates as best I could, and I am still feeling bad about the whole thing. The last thing I wanted was to make everyone angry.
Jesus, dude, it's cool. We can find a sub, just sorry you weren't enjoying yourself. Glad you chose to stop if you weren't, though. Just try to not talk about the shizzle and let it be. Everyone's cool on it, except for the 'tards who don't matter. Alright?

MoralDK

Mildly Menacing Medic
I can see how and why you feel this way. There are times I get sick of this game too because of all the spammers, hackers, children, and scammers playing this game.
It would be so much better if some people had a life beyond video games, then they wouldn't feel the need to be competitive in something that is really meant for FUN. I mean really people, there is no reason to be serious with video games, you don't actually win anything, and you will never get to meet the people you play with, so why would you care what they think of you?

I totally disagree.

LordBinary

Scarcely Lethal Noob
... and that is why people, try not to play on idiotic pub servers, and if it HAS to be a pub do it on a skial server :P

Reactions: wokmage

LordBinary

Scarcely Lethal Noob
and also for the record- I feel your pain. I remember I was on pl_upward, and my team had a W+M1 pyro, me as spy, a medic that didn't know when to pop uber, a heavy who couldn't aim, and a bunch of bots. Horrible match, probably the worst. And also-
watch this :D

MoralDK

Mildly Menacing Medic
Yeah and your point?
I like competitive people. I like it when people play as a team. I like it when they take it seriously. There's nothing wrong with it.
It's a little like an amateur bowling league. It's ok to drink, it's ok to have fun, it's ok if you aren't really wearing pants. But after all is said and done, if you don't want to win, I don't really want to play with you.

DMalenfant

Unremarkable User
I like competitive people. I like it when people play as a team. I like it when they take it seriously. There's nothing wrong with it.
It's a little like an amateur bowling league. It's ok to drink, it's ok to have fun, it's ok if you aren't really wearing pants. But after all is said and done, if you don't want to win, I don't really want to play with you.
Well i really don't care what you like and never wanted to play with you in the first place, and since you feel that way, why did you even start replying to me since we have nothing in common, unless of course you are trolling.

D

DeadHerald

So I keep wanting to play again. Not so much because I really want to play TF2, I just getting bored and lonely. I know it's sounds pathetic, but I love it when people pay attention to me. (In a good way, mind. People who scream and yell and rip on me can go fuck a brony.)