Bottiger

Administrator
cjn63VD.jpg

We are finally setting up all the custom game modes you ever asked for. Currently most of them are being setup in the EU for now.

EU

Trade Plaza
Skyhigh 24/7
Military Area 24/7
Jailbreak
Orange x10 randomizer (every combination)
Hightower x10 randomizer (every combination)
2Fort x10 randomizer (every combination)
Turbine x10 randomizer (every combination)
Hightower No Cap
Idle
MGE
MarioKart
Surf

NA

MarioKart
Hightower x10
Orange x10
Orange x10 randomizer

As always, you can find them on our stats page or servers page. We recommend that you use the favorites importer to download them all into your favorites.

Bottiger

Administrator
Hopefully in the future, especially if we see the EU servers fill.

Generally there seem to be more EU players than NA, and EU servers are more affordable.

There's also the issue of NA being larger so we would have to decide whether to just host in Texas, or have double the servers on LA or NY.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Any chance we might get one of those really funny custom maps where it's Hightower but 30 towers stacked. Those are getting pretty popular.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Awesomebox10, the map set for Idle EU. Is it in it's completed state or are their plans to continue work on it? If so it'd be nice if Bottiger's Idle could get this map

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
I guess my dream of a all game mode sever shall sadly never come true ):. Ahh what ever I like this new severs anyway.

Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
Hopefully in the future, especially if we see the EU servers fill.

Generally there seem to be more EU players than NA, and EU servers are more affordable.

There's also the issue of NA being larger so we would have to decide whether to just host in Texas, or have double the servers on LA or NY.
Even though I live in NY and would love the lower ping benefit from having one hosted here, I'd rather have a single server for all of NA instead of doubling up for each coast (NY and LA). I find that having high player counts on servers makes the servers more enjoyable, something that can only be achieved if there is one of each server and not several.

Bottiger

Administrator
Even though I live in NY and would love the lower ping benefit from having one hosted here, I'd rather have a single server for all of NA instead of doubling up for each coast (NY and LA). I find that having high player counts on servers makes the servers more enjoyable, something that can only be achieved if there is one of each server and not several.

The problem with that most people on the west coast refuse to join NY servers. The ping for west coast players is 90+.

TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
The problem with that most people on the west coast refuse to join NY servers. The ping for west coast players is 90+.
i think hes implying it should be in texas or central us to keep the ping to a minimum for both sides. Although i find it funny people on the west refusing to join east coast when we have people from germany join ny servers daily.

Bottiger

Administrator
If we go with Texas, there's a risk that the server won't be able to compete with east and west coast servers. I think there's still enough players that people get to be picky about that. That might change in the future though.

Also Chicago is not a good spot. It is practically far enough away from the west coast that it is as bad as NY for west coasters. But there are many NY servers for east coast players to choose from so many of them will even avoid Chicago servers.

Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
i think hes implying it should be in texas or central us to keep the ping to a minimum for both sides. Although i find it funny people on the west refusing to join east coast when we have people from germany join ny servers daily.
correct